Boarding for Breast Cancer
Boarding for Breast Cancer (B4BC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit foundation that advocates early detection and a healthy, active, and sustainable lifestyle as the best means for breast cancer prevention. Founded in 1996, B4BC empowers young people to make positive choices that promote lifelong wellness through outreach, prevention, sustainability, and support programs.
B4BC Believes In:
• The power of education to inspire + impact positive and sustainable lifestyle changes
• The long-term benefits of healthy, active and sustainable pursuits for individuals + communities as a whole
• Supporting young women + those affected by breast cancer
• Strength in unity + building, connecting and supporting communities
• Ultimately celebrating life at every turn, both on and off a board!